Student Health Insurance
Premier Plan Six Month Continuation Eligibility
CONTINUATION PLAN PROVISION
The Continuation Plan benefits are the Premier Plan benefits— for six months— effective August 15, of each Plan Year. Enrollment applications and payment must be submitted to the Student Health Insurance Office no later than August 28, of each Plan Year. No refunds will be granted after August 28.
CONTINUATION PLAN ELIGIBILITY AND ENROLLMENT DEADLINE
You are eligible to enroll in the 2014-2015 Voluntary Six Month Continuation Policy:
- If you were continuously enrolled in the 2013-2014 Premier Plan as of February 15, 2014, AND
- If you are no longer eligible to enroll in the 2014-2015 annual Premier Plan this Fall.
To obtain a Continuation Plan Application, e-mail the Student Health Insurance office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your GUID# that begins with an "8" in the subject line so you can be properly identified.
AUGUST 28, DEADLINE EXCEPTION
You may be able to enroll in the Voluntary Six Month Continuation Plan after August 28, 2014, but no later than September 15, 2014:
- If you were continuously enrolled in the 2013-2014 Premier Plan as of February 15, 2014,
- If the 2014-2015 annual Premier Plan charge was posted on your Student Account for the Fall 2014 Term, and
- If the 2014-2015 annual Premier Plan charge was then subsequently reversed due to a change in your course credit hour registration.