Insureds share in the cost of their medical treatment and are ultimately responsible for those costs and must plan accordingly. Out-of-pocket costs can be reduced by seeking medically necessary care of illness or injury in the most appropriate medical facility. Become familiar with your Plan and understand the:
- Process for accessing pharmacy benefits during Open Enrollment,
- Special Student Health Center Benefits,
- Pre-certification requirements,
- Appropriate emergency room usage, and
- Process for accessing providers who have agreed to a reduced fee that reduces your share of health care costs.
Details of the Premier Plan are in the Certificate of Coverage.