Student Address Record and Changes

Student Health Insurance 2018 - 2019 Plan Year for Most Full-time Undergraduate and Graduate Students

During Your Open Enrollment Period (through September 15, if Fall Open Enrollment applies; OR, through January 31, if Spring Open Enrollment applies):

Please be sure to keep your address(es) on file in the University Registrar's Office current.  The local address you have on file at the close of your applicable Open Enrollment Period will be the final address given to the insurance company and will be the address your ID Card and claim information will be sent to.  If you do not have a local address on file, then your permanent address will be used.  To change your addresses go to:

  • Login to MyAccess. Click on "Personal Information";
  • Click on "View/Update Addresses and Phones";
  • Click on the option "Update Addresses and Phones" then click on the hyperlink next to the information you wish to update; and
  • Alternatively, if you wish to add new information, select "Type of Address to Insert"from the drop down menu, then proceed to fill out the provided form.

After Your Open Enrollment Period:

If you change your address after mid-September or January, as applicable:

  • Change your address in "MyAccess" per the navigational instructions above; and
  • Contact the Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Student Health & Special Risk  insurance agency at  to update the address for insurance information and identity confirmation.