HTH Worldwide Insurance Services
HTH is the insurance agency that Georgetown University (GU) selected to customize the EFL Plan HTH creates customized health plans for students traveling internationally for other universities as well. HTH coordinates components of the EFL Plan for GU students with:
- GU Student Health Insurance;
- The third party claims administrators, HTH Worldwide Insurance Services;
- The insurance company that holds the risk, BCS Insurance Company;
- The Preferred Provider Organization, AETNA PPO/NAP that offers access to medical discounts through a network of contracted providers; and
- The pharmacy discount program, Universal RX.
HTH is the "third party claims administrator," the company responsible for reviewing claims and "cutting checks" according to the plan design. Carefully read the EFL Benefits Summary for benefit details. If you have any questions about the status of a claim, contact HTH. If you believe after you filed a claim appeal with HTH that HTH did not pay for the benefits according to the plan design, contact the GU Student Health Insurance Office, in writing, to have your appeal reviewed for appropriateness.
Service links found on the HTH Worldwide Services website are:
- Find medical providers in the PPO network
- Track the status of submitted claims