- A.B., Harvard University, 1973
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1977
- Internship: Univ. of Minnesota Medical School, 1976-1977
Professional interests: Chronic pain, treatment of alcohol and other drug abuse, the relationship between mental health issues and academic performance, medical leaves of absence.
Ph.D., Associate Director, and Director of the Psychology Training Program
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany,1973
- M.A., University of Chicago, English Literature, 1976
- Ph.D., DePaul University, 1986
- Internship: Duke University, 1984
Professional interests: Clinical training (externs, pre and post docs), clinical generalist.
M.Ed., Intake Coordinator, Associate Director for Clinical Administration
Ph.D., Staff Psychologist
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2005
- M.A., Wesleyan University, 2005
- M.S., Columbia University, 2013
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 2014
- Internship: Princeton House Behavioral Health, 2013-2014
Professional interests: Cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness, borderline personality disorder, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders.
PSY.D., Psychology Staff at the Law Center
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2009
- M.A., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Washington, DC, 2013
- Psy.D., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Washington, DC, 2016
- Internship: Frostburg State University Counseling and Psychological Services, 2015-2016
Professional interests: Depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress management, identity development, humanistic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and canine-assisted psychotherapy.
Psy.D., Staff Psychologist at the School of Continuing Studies, Downtown Campus
- B.A., Ohio State University, 2002
- M.L.H.R., Ohio State University, 2005
- Psy.D., George Washington University, 2011
- Internship: Tuttleman Counseling Services, Temple University, Phila, PA, 2010-2011
Professional interests: Psychodynamic therapy, Attachment, depression, social anxiety, grief & loss, career-related concerns, relationship issues, multicultural and LGBTQ concerns.
Other Language(s): Portuguese
PSY.D., STAFF Psychologist & EATING DISORDER SPECIALIST
- B.A., Michigan State University, 2007
- M.A., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, 2009
- Psy.D., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, 2013
- Internship: Indiana University Counseling and Psychological Services, 2012-2013
Professional Interests: LGBTQ concerns, eating disorders and body image, group therapy, identity development, religion and spirituality, grief and loss, psychodynamic psychotherapy, relational-cultural theory, and mindfulness.
M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Director for Psychiatry
- M.D., Univ. of Tampere, Finland, 1992
- Ph.D., Univ. of Tampere, 1994
- Internship: Johns Hopkins University, 1997
- Psychiatry Residency: George Wash. University, 1998-02
- Neurosci. Fellowship: NIMH/Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, '93-'97
Professional interests: Psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, women's mental health, cultural aspects of mental health
Other Language(s): Finnish, Swedish
J.D., Psy.D., Assistant Director at the Law Center
- B.A., Cornell University, 1983
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1986
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical College/Bronx Psych. Center, 2009-10
- Fellowship: Princeton University, Counseling & Psychiatric Services, 2010-11
Professional interests: Identity development, personality issues, attachment, depression, anxiety, trauma & loss, concerns of law students and lawyers.
Ph.D., Assistant Director For Clinical Services and Outreach Operations
- B.A., Brown University, 2007
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2009
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2012
- Internship: Duke University Counseling and Psychological Service, 2011-2012
Professional interests: Identity development, mood and anxiety disorders, group therapy, LGBTQ issues, relationship concerns, and adjustment to college.
Psy.D., Staff Psychologist
- B.S., Saint Peters University, 2008
- M.S., Loyola University Maryland, 2011
- Psy.D., Loyola University Maryland, 2014
- Internship: Kings County Hospital Center, 2013-2014
Professional interests: Multicultural issues, trans and gender diverse health concerns including transition-related support, LGB2QA concerns, identity development, relational issues & alternative relationship styles, adjustment concerns including immigration, community outreach, mood disorders.
Ana San Martin
M.D., STAFF PSYCHIATRIST
- M.D., Instituto de Ciencias de las Salud CES - Medellin, Colombia, 2001
- Psychiatry Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, 2015
- Fellowship: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Tulane University School of Medicine, 2015
Professional interests: Trauma and PTSD, transitional youth mental health, community mental health, cultural psychiatry, CBT.
Ph.D., Staff Psychologist & Sexual Trauma Specialist
- B.A., University of Virginia., 2000
- M.A., Teacher's College, Columbia University, 2004
- M.Ed., University of Virginia, 2007
- Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2011
- Internship: Howard University Counseling Service, 2010-11
Professional interests: Trauma and PTSD, relationship, adjustment, and mood difficulties.
L.I.C.S.W., Case Manager
- B.A., Fordham University, 2011
- M.S.S.W., Columbia University, 2013
- Internships: JASA New York, Penn South Program for Seniors, 2011-2012; The Center for Women's Reproductive Care at Columbia University Medical Center, 2012-2013
Professional interests: Sexual health, body image, eating disorders, identity development, adjustment, family and caregiver support, and community outreach.
L.I.C.S.W., Staff Clinical Social Worker at the Law Center
- B.A., Boston University, 1996
- M.S.W., University of Maryland, Baltimore, 2001
- Internships: Suburban Hospital, Partial Hospitalization Program, 1999-2000; Woodbourne Day School, 2000-2001
Professional interests: Cognitive Behavioral therapy, anxiety, depression, trauma, and vicarious trauma.
M.D., ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR STUDENT HEALTH
- M.D., Univ. of Michigan, 1986
- Residency: Univ. of Connecticut Health Center, 1989
Ph.D., Assistant Director for Diversity Initiatives
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1987
- M.A, Bowie State University, 1994
- Ph.D., Florida State University, 2002
- Internship: Univ. of Florida Counseling Center, 2001-02
Professional interests: Anxiety disorders, racial and cultural identity issues, community-based interventions, multicultural outreach services.