Understand the Plan
Don't wait until you need to seek health care to understand your Plan. Understand the Premier Plan before you accept it.
Because the Premier Plan is specifically designed for GU students, annual governmental review to insure regulatory compliance delays the release of official UnitedHealthcare documents. Because the 2017-2018 benefits were renewed with enhancements, review the 2017-2018 Plan Year documents and the 2018-2019 enhancements to understand all the 2018-2019 Premier Plan details.
- The 2018-2019 Premier Plan Highlights is a flyer that can be downloaded, which includes a letter from the University highlighting this year's enhancements.
- The 2018-2019 Benefit Highlights presents a brief list of the Premier Plan reimbursements, understand that exclusions and limitations apply.
- The 2017-2018 Premier Plan At A Glance is a summary of the services and benefits, exclusions, limitaitions, and eligibility provisions, which were renewed with enhanced Changes to the Benefits.
- The 2017-2018 Certificate of Coverage explains the details of all your UnitedHealthcare benefits, exclusions, limitations, and eligibility provisions, which were renewed with enhanced Changes to the Benefits. And,
- Multiple companies service different aspects of your plan, understand where to get help.