Georgetown University has many resources to support students as they navigate their time here on the Hilltop. Health Education Services and Active Minds at GU are thrilled to present a comprehensive brochure that highlights self-care resources on campus and in the community. All Georgetown students, staff, and departments are welcome to download, print, and disseminate this pamphlet.
- The most recent edition of the brochure will be linked to this webpage: studenthealth.georgetown.edu/self-care.
- It is recommended to check back periodically for an updated file. Sharing only the PDF or corresponding Box link may lead to an outdated pamphlet over time.
- The date of the current edition can be found below and is listed on the back of the brochure.
To Download the Brochure, Click here.
To print, use the Print Dialogue box to select settings:
- Select "Two-Sided, Flip on Short Edge."
- Adjust "Scale" to 95% if needed. To fold the brochure properly, the file may need to be scaled to adjust for differences in printer margins or computer applications.
Brochure last updated 1/12/17