Georgetown University has many resources to support students as they navigate their time here on the Hilltop. Health Education Services and Active Minds at GU are thrilled to present a comprehensive brochure that highlights self-care resources on campus and in the community. All Georgetown students, staff, and departments are welcome to download, print, and disseminate this pamphlet.
- The most recent edition of the brochure will be linked above.
- It is recommended to check back periodically for an updated file and share this page (tinyURL.com/GUselfcare) when distributing the brochure. Sharing only the PDF file or corresponding link in Box may lead to an outdated pamphlet over time.
- The date of the current edition can be found below and is listed on the back of the brochure.
To print, use the Print Dialogue box to select settings:
- Select “Two-Sided, Flip on Short Edge.”
- Adjust “Scale” to 95% if needed. To fold the brochure properly, the file may need to be scaled to adjust for differences in printer margins or computer applications.
Questions or updated content may be emailed to Laura Marcucci, Health Communications Specialist in Health Education Services. Additional links to many of these resources can be found on the On Campus Resources webpage.
Brochure last updated 10/24/18