Georgetown University has many resources to support students as they navigate their time here on the Hilltop. Health Education Services and Active Minds at GU are thrilled to present a comprehensive brochure that highlights self-care resources on campus and in the community. All Georgetown students, staff, and departments are welcome to download, print, and disseminate this pamphlet.
- The most recent edition of the brochure will be linked above.
- It is recommended to check back periodically for an updated file and share this page (tinyURL.com/GUselfcare) when distributing the brochure. Sharing only the PDF file or corresponding link in Box may lead to an outdated pamphlet over time.
- The date of the current edition can be found below and is listed on the back of the brochure.
To print, use the Print Dialogue box to select settings:
- Select “Two-Sided, Flip on Short Edge.”
- Adjust “Scale” to 95% if needed. To fold the brochure properly, the file may need to be scaled to adjust for differences in printer margins or computer applications.
Questions or updated content may be emailed to GUHealthEd@georgetown.edu
Brochure last updated 8/27/19