Health Education Services is moving; we are in transition from September 2-5. To make an appointment or reach the staff, please contact:
- Carol Day (nutrition/eating disorders, sexual health, and pregnancy services): email@example.com
- Patrick Kilcarr (alcohol and other drug education, stress management): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Schweer (sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking services): email@example.com
- Bridget Sherry (sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking services): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Marcucci (Stall Seat Journal and Social Norms Campaign): email@example.com
- Victoria Somerville (Hoya Health Hut and Thrive 2014): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to speak with someone immediately about a sexual assault, please contact the DC Rape Crisis Center's confidential 24-hour hotline at (202) 333-RAPE (7273) or RAINN’s national sexual assault hotline at (800)-656-HOPE (4673).
If you need immediate pregnancy or sexual health assistance, please contact the Confidential Pregnancy Cell Phone at (202) 870-1666 (call or text 10AM-10PM). Pregnancy tests can be obtained from the Women’s Center (327 Leavey Center).
If you need to contact someone immediately regarding mental health resources, please contact CAPS located in Darnall Hall at (202) 687-6985, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. For after-hours emergencies, call (202) 444-PAGE (7243) and ask for the CAPS clinician.