Alcohol & Drugs

Any GU student can seek free, confidential help from Health Education Services if they are worried about their use of alcohol or other drugs. A concerned friend, member of the campus community, or family member can also contact HES regarding another student’s alcohol or drug use. These services are free and confidential.

Patrick Kilcarr, PhD
Director, Center for Personal Development
1437 37th St NW, Poulton Hall Suite 101
(202) 687.8944

Patrick helps to educate and counsel students regarding choices surrounding alcohol and drug use. He provides confidential individual, family, and group counseling sessions for students struggling with issues related to substance abuse, adult children of alcoholics, and stress management.